lunes, 31 de enero de 2011


You know the secrects I could never tell And when Im quiet you break through my shell Dont feel the need to do a revel yell Cuz you keep my feet on the ground Youre a true friend Youre here till the end You pull me aside When somethin aint right Talk with me now And into the night till its alright againYoure a true friend You dont get angry when I change the plans Somehow youll never have a second chance Wont say "I told you" when Im wrong again Im so lucky that I found A True Friend Youre here till the end You pull me aside when somethin aint right Talk with me now and into the night Till its alright again True friends will go to the ends of the earth till they find the things you needFriends hang on through the ups and the downs cuz theyve got someone tobelieve in


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario